Perfect Partners: A Singles Assembly of Faith and Love
It’s been months since you are in a relationship and whenever that happens, it crumbles just when it is about to spark
Why does it seem difficult to find the right one? You fear of putting high hopes, of disappointment and being broken.
Everyone in your circle are getting married but it seems like you have yet to meet anyone. Does that mean you have stopped loving? Is there really someone for everyone?
The key is to learn from Allah’s signs and submit to Him for answers.
“And one of His signs is that He has created for you, spouses from amongst yourselves so that you might take comfort in them and He has placed between you, love and mercy. In this there is surely evidence (of the truth) for the people who… carefully think.” (30: 21)
In this 2-hour talk, participants can expect to learn:
• What it takes to be the right partner instead of merely spending our days searching for the right one
• What attracted Sayyidatina Khadijah r.a. to Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
• How to make sense of past relationships which did not work out
• How do you know if you’re making the right choice
• Who are the soulmates of those who were fated to never ‘settle down’
• What you can do to ensure that every relationship you commit yourself to, grows into something meaningful and worthwhile
This talk is suitable for those who are:
• Ready to settle down
• In search of a partner
• In a dilemma – pondering over several suitors
• Trying to improve on their present relationships
• Trying to gain the courage to love and trust again
A Singles Assembly of Faith and Love
With Ustaz Mizi Wahid
Saturday 16 September 2017
7:30pm – 9:30pm